TEXNOPARK LLC is a group of industrial enterprises focused on implementing the tasks assigned by the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to establish high-tech, competitive, export-dependent and import-substituting industries.
TEXNOPARK LLC was established on June 10, 2019.
The goal is to arrange production of import-substituting industrial products and household appliances in a broad line, and to create new jobs.
TEXNOPARK LLC has main and auxiliary production facilities:
- Electronic gas meters (brand "Osten", "Pietro Fiorentini" Italy)
- Household refrigerators (“SAMSUNG” brand, Republic of Korea)
- Industrial air conditioners and cooling systems (brand "SHIVAKI", Japan)
- Elevators and escalators (brand "Osten", "Shanghai Mitsubishi", China)
- Water pumps (brand "LEO", China)
- Molds and dies (“Texnomold” brand)
- Fittings and accessories for doors and window frames ("Eser Kimya San. ve Tic. A.Ş." "Metalix Dis Ticaret Ltd. STI", Turkey)
- Panel radiators ("Lider line")
- Steel structures (brand "AKFA BUILD")
- Industrial refrigerators and freezers (brand "SHIVAKI FRIGO COOL")
- Washing machines (brand "SHIVAKI", "Samsung", "Artel")
- Sandwich panels with PIR filler (“AKFA BUILD” brand)
- Production of copper pipes and copper products (“UzCopper” brand)
- Solar water heating collectors ("Royal" brand)
- Thermal insulation materials made of basalt stone (brand "AKFA BUILD")
- for cast iron products
- along paint lines
- for polymer products
In 2022, it is planned to open new production facilities:
- Gas boilers (brand "FERROLI", Italy);
- Heat-insulating materials from basalt stone;
- HPL panels
- As well as a logistics center
The implementation of the above projects will make it possible to employ about 10,000 people.
Currently, TEXNOPARK LLC employs more 5 thousand employees. Major partners of TEXNOPARK LLC are world famous companies such as: "Pietro Fiorentini" (Italy) and "Samsung Electronics" (Korea), "Whirlpool" (China), "Shanghai Mitsubishi" (China) etc.
By combining 16 production facilities, as well as a logistics center, TEXNOPARK LLC will become the most advanced and promising complex in Central Asia for the production of industrial, technical, electronic, construction and household products of a wide range, focused on domestic and foreign markets.
The Technopark has been established on the basis of the Tashkent Mechanical Plant JSC in accordance with the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-4302 'On measures to further develop industrial cooperation and expand the production of products in demand' dated May 1, 2019.